HMRC regularly consult with business on matters affecting international trade.
The Joint Customs Consultative Committee (JCCC) is the main forum in place to consult with HMRC on imports, exports and transit procedures.
The JCCC comprises a main (plenary) committee with several sub groups and working groups, each dealing with specific areas of trade.
We are members of the following JCCC groups:
- The main JCCC Committee
- The Brexit sub-group
- The NILPS (Non-Inventory linked ports) working group
- The CDS (Customs Declaration Service) Program Board - CHIEF Replacement
- The Customs Change and Modernising Freight Management sub-group
- CP&P (Customs Products and Processes) sub-group
- The ITOSWG (International Trade Operating Systems) working group
- The Self-Assessment sub-group